To work collaboratively to develop a multi-community, multifaceted approach to strengthen regional tourism.
- Examine trends, market opportunities and challenges based on existing and potential products, community infrastructure, and resources
- Create a common strategy and implementation plan to promote tourism
- Identify and promote existing facilities and attractions
- Identify tourism weaknesses, such as missing products, and explore ways to attract new offerings
- Liaise with tourism operators and stakeholders
- Secure funding for identified projects and programs
- Collaborate with area stakeholders to develop a commitment to a mutually beneficial tourism approach